To quote a teacher on one of our recent courses:
“The whole Moorland Classroom programme is one of the most exciting, challenging and comprehensive opportunities that I have seen for a very long time.”
Our 2012 programme was massively over-subscribed and in response to teachers’ requests we are taking our 2013 training programme outdoors to Exmoor’s moorland. These ‘in the field’ training sessions begin on Friday 19 April 2013 commencing from Simonsbath.
This focus day will enable primary colleagues to:
- Get the best from being outdoors and our new bespoke online resources;
- Participate in lively and engaging workshops that help to broaden your skills in delivering education outside the classroom;
- Be fully briefed in the preparation you need to confidently take children to these Moorland Classroom sites for an unforgettable visit;
- Meet an Exmoor Pony and learn from an expert about this very special animal;
- Enjoy a lovely Exmoor lunch and refreshments!
For pre-2013 early bird bookings we are offering massive price reductions – and after you have booked we would be delighted to offer access to our travel bursary, educational loan-boxes packed with Prehistory reconstruction realia, plus the chance to book onto one of our popular free twilight sessions.