Digital Reconstructions of Exmoor – £14k contract available

Exmoor Moorland Landscape Partnership (EMLP)

INTRODUCTION

Tenders are required for a series of digital landscape reconstructions. These are being commissioned by Exmoor National Park Authority (ENPA) on behalf of EMLP as part of its Views of the Moor project.

THE PROJECT

Imagine beautiful illustrations and clever interactive digital animations that invite you to travel through time… Exmoor’s ancient moorland landscapes brought to life, in a way that helps people to understand how we have lived in a changing landscape from Mesolithic to modern times.

We want a set of high quality landscape reconstructions showing specific places on Exmoor at various times in the past. They will show archaeological sites and complexes in contemporary scenes. They should draw on evidence obtained from archaeological fieldwork and from palaeo-environmental sampling and analysis (to be provided).

DOWNLOAD THE BRIEF

The brief > EMLP digital reconstruction project to tender v28june

Amendment to brief for Exmoor ‘views of the moor’ digital reconstruction project: Please note – we have decided that due to the tight time scale and potentially high current work load that we will accept tenders for this brief with an extended timescale. It must be demonstrated that 75% of the project can be completed in the original timescale (8th November 2012) and a timescale for completion of the remaining 25% is set out in the tender with a final completion date of 12th December 2012.

Please refer to the brief for more details about the project and what we need to see in your submission of a tender.

DEADLINE

Submissions should be received no later than 12 noon on 12th July 2012. They should be posted to:

Exmoor National Park Authority,
Exmoor House,
Dulverton,
Somerset. TA22 9HL.

and marked ‘Views of the Moor’.

Work should begin on the project with a set up meeting on or around 7th August 2012 at which a detailed timescale for delivery will be agreed.

ENPA reserves the right not to accept the lowest, or any, submission.

Budget

Up to £14,000

Contact

All enquiries to Faye Balmond, Moorland Heritage Officer, email fbalmond@exmoor-nationalpark.gov.uk or call 01398 322164.

Advertisements

About Programme Manager

Helping people to enjoy and appreciate Exmoor National Park's moorland, and supporting those who take care of it.
This entry was posted in Exmoor, Exmoor National Park and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s