Discover the hidden history and get some fresh air on this
free, family all-day event. North Hill is a great area of moorland near Minehead with amazing views. Event highlights include:
- Prehistoric to the Present day; guided walks with a
- National Park archaeologist.
- Woodland mini-beast hunts.
- Get hands-on and help a National Park Ranger on a
practical conservation task.
- Explore the Rugged Coast Path and enjoy the
breathtaking views over to Wales and all along the Bristol
- …and much more!
Open from 10am to 4pm. Car parking and toilet facilities provided.