SIMONSBATH BIG ADVENTURE
Tuesday 31st May (Half Term holidays)
Here’s a flyer for your local noticeboard! Simonsbath-Big-Adventure-a5-flyer
Visit the heart of Exmoor on this free, all-day family event.
- Nature games: learn about the natural environment and
have fun in a series of games and activities.
- Learn bushcraft skills
- Take a walk with a National Park Ranger
- Get your hands dirty and develop your practical skills as you
help Heart of Exmoor volunteers restore a section of old stone wall.
- Tour a water-powered sawmill that’s over 100 years old.
- Woodland treasure trail; follow the clues to claim your prize
.…and much more!
Situated at the Ashcombe public car park, Simonsbath, TA24 7SH on the B3224. Look for signposts to the event on the day. Car parking and toilet facilities provided.
For more details please call the National Park Centre at Dulverton on 01398 323841
GO BY BUS!
Public transport available from Dulverton and Lynmouth! For times and information please visit www.exploremoor.co.uk